About Me

xsdgdhdgfbfd
fdfdgffdsfsdfefdbsadvsnbvdfbsndvsbdvsds sdsdsdsadsadsdsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsadsdsadsad

Marbibago and Sumilon

Posted by Admin 2009/07/16

The Maribago Experience

Click image to enlarge


Who can forget as a new CBS member the experience in maribago bluewater beach resort (www.bluewater.com.ph). which is all for free. I had a great time that day. I was so intrigue by the CBS members on how they will treat me as a newbie but we are getting along well so that really made the event more enjoyable. I had a lot of nice memories like the good treatment from the management and staff . I really loved the dessert and the yummy foods during dinner with cultural dancers entertaining. You may see maribago bluewater cebu and maribago bluewater video. to know what I'm talking about but the more exciting revelation is that we will also have the oppurtunity to visit sumilon bluewater island resort.


Click image to enlarge


Wow! this would be another travel experience I should never miss. I'm thinking now what to wear and what food we will eat again in the resort because for sure its another great service from bluewater management. hehehe.... by the way,if your a blogger and interested to join us, you may visit the "sumilon bluewater blog" and "PINOYWORLD" for more details.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for subscribing at feel life at buhagay.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy ^^

Soundskool 2009

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Made for Life

Made for Life

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Happy B-day to me

Happy B-day to me

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Journey Of My Love

Journey Of My Love

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
 Wedding Special

Wedding Special

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010

Tags List