About Me

xsdgdhdgfbfd
fdfdgffdsfsdfefdbsadvsnbvdfbsndvsbdvsds sdsdsdsadsadsdsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsadsdsadsad

Journey Of My Love

Posted by Admin 2009/08/09


Guest what? How long did i win my princess heart? Well, way back in high school . I am new in the school no body knows me. But there is a gurl who recognize my “attitude problem”, i don't now this gurl but every body in the campus knows her beauty. And it all started when she ask me to stop my goofiness, and on that time I think i have a crush on her because, I felt something strange that even i my self can;t explain what I felt. And every time i saw her around, I felt that strange feeling again. I try to tell her what i feel, but she ignores me, I try to do things to impress her but still it's not working. I got many new friends on that time, but still I'm not satisfied because of her. I try to be close to her friends so that I know what she like and not. When the time i get all i want to know, I send a letter to her so that she know that i like her, But it's useless because she did not believe that I'm the one who wrote the letter. And that time i felt my first rejection to a gurl I like.

Mark senya na hahaha
siya di ay akong karibal sauna.
But look us now where bestfriend
and siya akong ring bearer hahaha



Time past away, and at that time where only friends but still the feelings is strangling inside my heart, but I keep it, she got many admirers and most of her boyfriends are my closed friends, At first I am mad at her because, why my friends “pa?” and it really hurt me, but still I did not give up. Time comes and we all graduated in high school, and entered college. When I entered college, my life is so lonely and boring, I'd meet new friends, I find a gurl that accepted me but still its not enough. I send her a letter again just to try and for a change I'm the one who give it to him so that she will believe in me, I try to talk to her but still it's not working, I'm still “busted!”. When the time comes I meet a new gurl I made a plan to make her jealous to this new gurl i meet, I know it is bad because I used and hurt this gurl but it is my only way so that she will recognize me. I show to her that I have a gurlfriend now, and I will give up my feelings to her. And my plan was working, I feel she's jealous to that gurl and recognize me and at that time i make a move, I invite the tow gurls in my house. And that it my gurlfriend got mad at me and we broke up. After a month I text the gurl I really love and send a joke to her that “Would you be my gurlfriend?”. I was shock because she replied and say “ I try, but I'm not sure of my feelings but just wait”, I was so happy because finally she give me a chance, for six years I waited. A month after I text her, she finally accept me as her lover and I finally win for so long. I can't Imagine that I win her heart and for now where getting married this coming Sept. 26, 2009. And that is how long I win my princess heart. END...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for subscribing at feel life at buhagay.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy ^^

Soundskool 2009

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Made for Life

Made for Life

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Happy B-day to me

Happy B-day to me

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Journey Of My Love

Journey Of My Love

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
 Wedding Special

Wedding Special

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010

Tags List