About Me

xsdgdhdgfbfd
fdfdgffdsfsdfefdbsadvsnbvdfbsndvsbdvsds sdsdsdsadsadsdsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsadsdsadsad
Posted by Admin 2009/06/11


"Night At The Street"




Last night, me and my friends had a trip one time strolling around the community and as usual, we usually see many wall writings or as what we call vandalism, Product posters and different signage where we can normally see in Filipino streets. According to my research, Vandalism is the behaviour attributed to the Vandals, by the Romans, in respect of culture: ruthless destruction or spoiling of anything beautiful or venerable. Such action includes criminal damage, defacement, graffiti and crass erection of an eyesore.

But whatever you may call it, this is one way of how our young punksters as what they call themselves express and make themselves acknowledged. I compiled all of them and for sure, you can see this as well in your own community. i also included the pictures I edited

(Just click the pictures if you want to see the full size)
( hunted house and a mural painting hahaha)


( A bunch of store in the street )



( a just for nothing hehe )





( Cool lots of wall painting here LOLS )


( The group who joined the navigation )

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for subscribing at feel life at buhagay.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy ^^

Soundskool 2009

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Made for Life

Made for Life

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Happy B-day to me

Happy B-day to me

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Journey Of My Love

Journey Of My Love

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
 Wedding Special

Wedding Special

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010

Tags List