About Me

xsdgdhdgfbfd
fdfdgffdsfsdfefdbsadvsnbvdfbsndvsbdvsds sdsdsdsadsadsdsa dsa dsa dsa dsa dsadsdsadsad
Posted by Admin 2009/05/21



Are you familiar with face warp? It is a unique software for camera phones. It offers one of the funniest products on the market today. It deform pictures using a built in library of warp filters.
I have a Sony Ericsson K800i phone and fortunately has this this feature. I tried it with my friends and really burst into laughter after seeing the result. Hope you enjoy it as well.




to download the software CLICK this!!!!






0 comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for subscribing at feel life at buhagay.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy ^^

Soundskool 2009

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Made for Life

Made for Life

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Happy B-day to me

Happy B-day to me

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
Journey Of My Love

Journey Of My Love

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010
 Wedding Special

Wedding Special

buhagay.blogspot.com
05-27-2010

Tags List